• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O2 sensor recommendation?

Go drive it to get the pipe hot then try to take it out. The NTKs come with come copper antiseaxe. Use that ont he threads only when you reinstall the new one. Personally I would leave the after cat one alone until it triggers a check engine light.

I remember this thread. :laugh: I have about 20,000 miles on my NTK sensors and new cat converters with no issues so far. Passed emissions a few months ago with flying colors.

like i said, oops wrong year haha.

i was looking at ur cold start misfire thread and found this. im having a similar issues with mine. lil different though, no codes and i can apply gas to move thru it

I shoved an NTK one into the new to me 90.
managed 23.7 MPG on the drive home.

so NTK and Renix make sweet sweet love.

like i said, oops wrong year haha.

i was looking at ur cold start misfire thread and found this. im having a similar issues with mine. lil different though, no codes and i can apply gas to move thru it

My misfire ended up being a broken valve spring. I have a replacement head from Alabama Cylinder, and they use Chrysler valve springs. One of them broke so I had an intermittent misfire.

If anyone needs some used O2 sensors I'll sell them for cheap. I pulled them off my 00 and replaced them with new ones. They were never bad, no codes, I just put new ones in because I replaced the old cat. Sensors worked fine. I have the up and down stream, they appear factory.

Back