• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

You mean wheelin the wire cutters and volt meter :p
Dis someone say wires?!?!?!
cables.article.jpg

Well that sucks..... I see what's gonna happen. I'm building my rig while y'all are wheeling, then I get it ready enough to play, and everyone's wrenching.....
Then here in a couple months, when I'm tearing mine down and wrenching, y'all are gonna be out wheeling again..... :doh:

Well that sucks..... I see what's gonna happen. I'm building my rig while y'all are wheeling, then I get it ready enough to play, and everyone's wrenching.....
Then here in a couple months, when I'm tearing mine down and wrenching, y'all are gonna be out wheeling again..... :doh:
haha.. Right! the downtime always sucks

Yeah Dave, looks like snow wheeling is a bust..... Again!

Yea, lost out on the last two snow seasons sitting on jack stands and moving into a new house. Now that my craps on 35's and locked up there's no damn snow!

I've been there Dustin... happens to me a couple times a year at least...
Then all the sudden, i will find that motivation and get a slew of work done all at once.

Bought a bow. Want to learn so I can get in to bow hunting. Spent an hour at a range shooting over lunch. I suck.

You were supposed to be aiming AT your lunch... not over it... :dunce:

my bday curse has struck 2 times in 3 weeks. I had to put one of our goats down about 2 1/2 weeks ago. to day we lost our oldest dog diesel. she has been my baby girl since I got her over 11 years a go. RIP my grumpy butt. :(

my bday curse has struck 2 times in 3 weeks. I had to put one of our goats down about 2 1/2 weeks ago. to day we lost our oldest dog diesel. she has been my baby girl since I got her over 11 years a go. RIP my grumpy butt. :(

I know how you feel man, I understand your pain. I had my dog jack from when I was 5 till I was 18, we had to put him down when his liver and hips went out(German Shepard)

Sorry to hear it Curtis.
May there be better times ahead for you sir.

Robert @ RWKhausSupply, is THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont even feel right saying how much money he's saving me!

That he is! He can give some amazing deals!

Back