• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Hey AwesomeXJ.......
"what's the point of mosquitoes?"
:D

Yeah my piece of Jeep lol was in the Iris (colored part) if your like and dont know the real name and yeahI think I might have learned a lesson but I doubt it.I did try poking and scraping it but I decided that is was still there today I would have a pro pull it outcant wait for that bill :scared: Im sure is what Ill do.

Finished a big exo cage project today and sent the rig home,now i can get back on the MJ.

2012-08-16195900.jpg

2012-08-16195818.jpg

2012-09-04185517.jpg

2012-09-04195538.jpg

2012-09-04195611.jpg

Guess Hans was right. :laugh:

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/Columnists/DanielFontaine/2012/09/05/20172136.html
By DANIEL FONTAINE

On behalf of all Canadians, I want to say to the good residents of Bellingham, Wash. — “I’m sorry.”

That’s the only way to describe how I felt after I decided to head south and see for myself what impact us Canucks are having on this port city.
It was only a couple of weeks ago a controversial Facebook page outraged many British Columbians when it demanded Americans get their own day to shop at Costco. More than 2,000 people, tired with being overrun with bargain-hungry Canadians, gave it a thumbs-up. After complaints from local merchants and the chamber of commerce, the page was subsequently taken down.

Given the recent controversy, I thought I would see first-hand what all the fuss was about. What I witnessed was both comical and concerning.
The traffic situation near the Bellis Fair Mall can only be described as atrocious. Thousands of cars with B.C. plates were clogging up local streets and frustrating Bellingham commuters.

As I approached Costco, I suddenly thought I had made a wrong turn and was heading into the crowded Fair at the PNE. At any moment I fully expected someone to jump into the street waving a handmade sign reading, “parking only $20.”

The situation didn’t improve once I made it inside the store. Hundreds of fellow Canadians, desperately seeking free samples of the latest spreadable cheese products, kept plugging up the aisles.

If you are wondering how I know all those aisle cloggers were from north of the border, it’s not difficult to tell. They’re the ones with countless jugs of milk, blocks of cheese and a variety of other dairy products flowing out of their shopping carts.

You can’t help but think Americans must be wondering how normally polite Canadians turn into such a national embarrassment when they are seeking cheap dairy products at par money.

My visit to Bellingham wasn’t a total bust. For the first time, I left those chaos-causing Canadians at Bellis Fair Mall and headed to the relative serenity of downtown. There was nary a Beautiful British Columbia licence plate to be seen and the shopping experience was much more pleasurable.
While it may not make me popular back home, I now can fully appreciate why some Americans are simply feeling overrun by their neighbours to the North.

So I have plans of building a Longarm and Im trying to figure out what ends to run.Im thinking rubber at the axle end 1.25 Hiems on the upper and body mounts seems to be alot of guys use Hiems with a poly bushing at the axle but Im thinking the OE rubber for 13$ each and being softer will make a better ride. Im really looking for input because I drive my rig to wheel it not trailer it so advise on drive abilty would be great.

Back