• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Meh. It's what I want to do. I love to spend money on things others can't afford to and rub it in everyone's faces so I'll continue to do it until I can't.

Last year I fabricated the Macguyver trophy, this this year it will be the douche-trophy. You're currently the front runner.

You tell 'em, Dick. Don't put up with their crap. They are all just haters that are jealous of your enormous success and the numerous friends that you surround yourself with. They just need to understand that a person of your caliber is so far above them that they can't even begin to comprehend how important you are. Force them to understand that uneducated and poor decisions are the price you pay for your massive importance as someone everyone looks up to as a beacon of prosperity and depth of character. Let them know how cool you really are by buying things to fit in. I got your back, bro.
Did Matt move back?

You tell 'em, Dick. Don't put up with their crap. They are all just haters that are jealous of your enormous success and the numerous friends that you surround yourself with. They just need to understand that a person of your caliber is so far above them that they can't even begin to comprehend how important you are. Force them to understand that uneducated and poor decisions are the price you pay for your massive importance as someone everyone looks up to as a beacon of prosperity and depth of character. Let them know how cool you really are by buying things to fit in. I got your back, bro.

I have credit and can make my way to a bank too. Interest rates on car loans are in the 3's right now. Thats like nothing on a 20-30k loan with a 780+ credit score. I just hope everyone who is able right now has taken advantage of buyers market and has purchased a house. I dont mean a new house built by a shitty builder, but a bank repo, short sale or auction house where your ripping the banks face off. Hell buy some land:farmer:

I would like to drink a beer with, John Muir.

JohnMuir.jpg

Just Picked up 2 gallons of ATF+4 along with a filter kit, to install my new Mag-Hytec deep Trans pan with Temp sensor installed:lickout:

I keep seeing these two guys riding their bikes through the campground. I feel like they're casing campsites to steal things.

Back