• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Everyone hates on the clicks.

We just happen to live close to eachother and work on our jeeps together.

If your butt hurt about not being in... Make an Effort to hang out, get right with who you owe.

Us gresham boys just get tired of helping with the resale of people's jeeps
Scott and I a long list of jeeps we have worked on and seen on CL the same week.

I bring this up because the "clicks" keep popping up.

I would love more gresham boys, and I know a lot of you newer little guys need help.

Just don't ask for help then sell your jeep, or disown naxja because your feelings are hurt, or barrow money and parts and never return them.

That's not hard.

Yeah but I dont do any of those things, but I have and I know other people have felt alienate because of people not being welcome into NAXJA, I also think it's pretty easy to be social to everyone, and not act like you own the club.

I can also tell you I'm tired of people telling me how and where to drive my Jeep.
I build, and paid for it, if I dont want to drive it up Can Opener I won't.

Last edited:
Yeah but I dont do any of those things, but I have and I know other people have felt alienate because of people not being welcome into NAXJA, I also think it's pretty easy to be social to everyone, and not act like you own the club.

I can also tell you I'm tired of people telling me how and where to drive my Jeep.

If someone on here feels alienated they are doing it to themselves.

I can't think of anyone that is trying to rub someone out of naxja

Everyone hates on the clicks.

We just happen to live close to eachother and work on our jeeps together.

If your butt hurt about not being in... Make an Effort to hang out, get right with who you owe.

Us gresham boys just get tired of helping with the resale of people's jeeps
Scott and I a long list of jeeps we have worked on and seen on CL the same week.

I bring this up because the "clicks" keep popping up.

I would love more gresham boys, and I know a lot of you newer little guys need help.

Just don't ask for help then sell your jeep, or disown naxja because your feelings are hurt, or barrow money and parts and never return them.

That's not hard.
This was stated very blunt, and in ways, it may seem like a dick thing to say, But it's a real issue.. I've had 15+ naxja rigs in my driveway.. I would stop what i am doing at anypoint in the day (unless im at work) To grab my trailer and head any direction for anyone i have met on here. Even if all they needed was a jack.. But i rarely get a hand offered to help.. and often times, i just become a free number to call for help It's all about paying it forward I've been burned alot.. But even tho i've never met... lets say, Dick breakey, If he got my number off the NWC emergency list and called me.. I'd be more than happy to hit the road..

These "Clicks" are a couple of guys, Not a group. If i moved to woodland tomorrow, i'd be a woodland boy with darren, if i moved to salem, I'd be a bronzerwyrmer.. (what the heck that means.. i dont know, i forgot what town he lives in)

But i think people see more "beef" then what is., When we all come together for a wheeling trip.. I've yet to see any tension.. :wave:

Last edited:

I would think that would go without saying?

EDIT: wait.. I've watched you attempt can opener.. huh? lol

I think I need to perform a tune up on the old XJ, I used a half a tank of fuel today.

That's what I'm trying to do, gonna get some spark plugs to change and possibly lengthen my vent tubes on the rear axle and the transfer case. Might also shim the back of the good to raise it a few mm but I'm worried about the heat and smell coming through the cowl and makin the inside smell like a engine bay lol

Jeez, after I left you I drove up past Meadows then all the way back to Beaverton, (285 miles) all on the same tank of gas.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR GEARS!!!!! :p

Back