• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Oh, so that's where all that stuff is coming from. I noticed axles, atlas and a bunch of other stuff, now the zj cage.

Just strange, I've never seen another one like yours, and here's a damn twin

Oh, so that's where all that stuff is coming from. I noticed axles, atlas and a bunch of other stuff, now the zj cage.

Just strange, I've never seen another one like yours, and here's a damn twin

You don't actually take me as someone who'se original in his thoughts, do you?:chef:

Well that's a valid point, a well designed hybrid cage is going to be 'copied' wether it's intentional or not. Same with a jeep, nothing is really 'original' anymore.

Your original in your own special way Scott :gee:

That is a sweet rig. Can't wait to see your beast up and running!

Anyone know where I can find a clean, well maintained, lower mile '02-'04 Grand Cherokee Limited (V8, 4wd) or Overland for sale? I looked at three last week and the only decent one I found still has higher miles and needs more work than I'd like. I'm trying to find a nice one because I don't have the time for another project... seems it will be harder to find than I'd thought.

You guys are always so helpful.

There's a dealership in Cornelius that had two a few weeks ago. Don't know if they're still there (or what the name of the place is except it's across from Fred Meyer)

Lol it's true, look how many wj's are being 'parted' on Craig's. It's more expensive to fix than they are worth.

While they are running they are nice though!

idk my wife loves her wj and in 3 years we have replaced an alternator and thats it besides oil changes and trans fluid change. 160k miles 4.7 ho. 03 overland.

sm7m3c.jpg

I really need to buy a DD so I can build the XJ and the YJ

Back