• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Now no flak, got these for $30(control arms)

What scene? I know tuff country isn't a known good company(kinda like rough country) but since I got then so cheap I figured I'd see if they were worth using or selling. Don't bother me, sold them already lol

I have no room to talk, people don't like my threads. Whats your reasoning for not liking rough country? You like rubicon express and skyjacker?

Bump, I've sold the tuff country arms but I am wanting to get some clear answers about the wj arms since I've never seen anything of problem or failure on them.

So in going to be getting a alignment tomorrow, sometime on the evening so I just wanted to get final thoughts about swapping to wj control arms or staying with my stock ones. Figured I'd get my steering component rebuilt before the alignment just need to know if I should be keeping mine or swap the arms.

I'd swap the WJ arms in. I don't know for sure how they'll hold up off road but on road, I love mine. Much smoother ride with the WJ arms. Wheeled them once so far, no problems. No guarantees either.
Use some all thread, see if you can't spread the frame side mounts a bit and get the WJ bushing in there un-cut. I cut down my bushings but it still feels like a hack approach to me. I'll bet the factory mounts could be opened up a little.

Back