• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2014

Re: Re: Northwest Fest 2014

Sounds like a good time. Are there gonna be different runs for different levels of builds?

If i go this yr i will be doing an exploration run to little bald mt. and surrounding area.

So, ........ maybe!

Sounds like a good time. Are there gonna be different runs for different levels of builds?

oh yeah. the runs usually get planned according to the rig builds. I have ran open/open on 31's and stock suspension. and a fully locked and long-armed XJ. both get around just fine. don't be scared to take a strap or some cable from time to tome. its all in good fun!

Bronze.

oh yeah. the runs usually get planned according to the rig builds. I have ran open/open on 31's and stock suspension. and a fully locked and long-armed XJ. both get around just fine. don't be scared to take a strap or some cable from time to tome. its all in good fun!

Bronze.

I'm not afraid of getting pulled out or up to a spot, it's breaking something when I'm 8 hours from home is my worry. But should be a fun trip and hopefully I can make it.

I'm not afraid of getting pulled out or up to a spot, it's breaking something when I'm 8 hours from home is my worry. But should be a fun trip and hopefully I can make it.

Usually most of us bring plenty of spare parts, tools and knowledge. If it breaks it would have to be major to not fix it.

With that said, Be responsible.. The 3 most important rules when taking ANY vehicle off-road far from home are

#1: GO PREPARED.. If you think it might break, FIX IT PRIOR.. and research the usual "Necessary Upgrades prior to leaving the pavement" A CB and Tow points, Recovery equipment, etc etc.. These are Common-sense
#2: GET AAA!!!!!$160!!!!! (Premier will tow you from Naches to portland) You never know what could happen.. why show up and regret the whole trip simply because you dont know how your getting home!..
#3 Responsibility, If you like to drink.. awesome.. But dont get in your rig at midnight and start doing loops around the parking lot.... NOBODY will find it funny. We all like to get a little rowdy.. but be respectful...

What are the popular spare parts to bring running a 98 4.0 with a 30 and 35. I'm hoping I can grenade the rear end to have an excuse to upgrade.

Cps, axles, brake lines, tie rod, tr ends, tire, usual parts.

Back