• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North County Skeet & Greet

Count me in if you guys meet up after 6pm. I don't have a shot gun, so would have to borrow someone's.

I'm interested.... I haven't shot in a while.

was having jamming issues with the auto-loader... I suppose I'll bring the pump.

X2!!

Damn with two blonde girls in the house and getting big quick.. I better get me one! :gee:

Man, I feel for you!
You know what they say...when you have a boy, you only have to look after one dick. When you have a girl, you have to look after a hundred!

Man, I feel for you!
You know what they say...when you have a boy, you only have to look after one dick. When you have a girl, you have to look after a hundred!
Sean doesnt have any girls and he looks after a thousand!

Remington 870 is pretty nice for the money
never ever ever ever support that company! buy a Winchester or a Mossberg, or any other firearm that wont fire when clicked to safe.......or tapped......or looked at wrong.

Bold statement?? Care to enlighten me?

John, have Netflix? watch "Remington under fire" its on watch instantly.

The Remington 700 is a proven hazard. it fires when the safety is applied and when the butt is slapped. there is video from the BP and a east coast swap team demonstrating it.

Remington was aware of the problem 50+ years ago and decided against fixing it due to the 4 cent per weapon cost. the designer of the weapon went on camera saying the bolt design isn't safe and is very flawed. great documentary and very informative.

No finger on trigger miss-fires happen on Remingtons.

Heard about that for the bolt action 700 series, but not for shotguns.

Man, I feel for you!

A hundred?? I just hope there is that little. Keep in mind I said TWO girls. I figure if I clean a gun at the table everytime they come around and the girls tell the about my built jeep with a shovel in the back. I should have no problem seeing them home when I say. Lmao

I cant support a company that wont do a 4 cent recall

I don't either. Mine are Browning and Winchester. Very good Hunting Shotguns.

My MKA 1919 should be here in 2-3 weeks, so after I get that then I'm down for a skeet and greet. But of course I don't think you could top Mike's meat and greet this past weekend.

skeet-434.jpg

Man, I feel for you!

the saying is with a daughter you have to look out for all of them ;)

and it's true. lol

I know Danwho is all into this. One of the reasons why he got a Jeep. So he get get to places in the wild where he could shoot.

I've only done it twice, but apparently was a natural at it according to the experienced. It was a lot of fun. Been thinking of getting a 12 gauge mostly for this purpose, but I don't have one :(

Back