• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NON-JEEP: 1975 Chevy K10 shortbed. (SMOG EXEMPT) Camp Pendleton, CA. *PROJECT*

Cowboydoc

NAXJA Forum User
I kept putting it off, but I finally have to face facts...I need to sell my project truck. Here are the specs I can think of right now:
1975 K10, Had a 350 but at this point has NO motor, trans, t/c, axles, or interior. I am selling basically a frame, rought body, and a clean title. I do have an auto trans that was in it with the NP-208(?) that was in it and they will both go with it. I would like to get 650 for it, but I am willing to talk (I'm also looking to trade for 29'er parts, wheels, any cool stuff, just need this truck gone). If you are interested, either pm me here or just post up. I can email pictures if anyone is really interested. It is located at Camp Pendleton, Ca (Oceanside in San Diego County). I didn't want to sell it, but I am transferring and the space I will have is much smaller than what I have now. I do have a solid (MT) Title for it in hand. Thanks and have a good one!

i got somee specialized sworks 29" roval wheels and a 29" rockhopper singlespeed frame, size xl.
how rough is the body? pics?

Vanimal is on top of the waiting list...I'm just waiting to hear back from him, but the price has dropped to FREE. I need to move out and this thing is slowing me up.

Back