• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NickThePyro's 56k war machine

looks good, any shots of the finished/covered interior?

That's a lot of Dynomat! How much of a difference did it make?

IMAG0181.jpg

A bunch of my buddies belong to that frat. Had some good memories (or lack-thereof ; ) haha...)

Who? This is my second year living there, many good memories indeed.

Do you know Spencer, Chris, Mike, Jeff, Scott, Kelly, Eric, Paul or Ben? Spencer has a 98 XJ, same color as yours with like a 1" or 2" lift.

Last edited:
Drove up Friday afternoon to Schweitzer in northern Idaho for a weekend snowboard trip with some of the frat guys. Managed to rip off my drivers rear bushcracker.

Also here is a picture with the third steel blue new body XJ at the fraternity. Had another nicely built lifted XJ as well but the kid rolled it.
pdt.jpg

im really diggin the stance of your XJ. i love that rear bumper too

Yeah I know all of them. Spencer has a 3" lift and 31s if I remember right.

Yup, I brought my war machine over last year and Spencer and I took a bunch of our buddies out to the Moscow Mts. for some wheeling. I came over another time and helped Spencer and Eric put the lift on his Jeep, then we broke it in up in the Mts. with Kelly in his Wrangler and some other guys and found some decent trails. All in all, good times.

Back