• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NFL

All you guys need to calm down its only week 2 and everyone already knows its the niners year this year...

All you guys need to calm down its only week 2 and everyone already knows its the niners year this year...

I said it back in June, the NFC team that makes it to the superbowl will need to beat the seahawks or 49ers to make it there...if the haks get home field advantage and the niners go up there again, it does not look too good for them....

No doubt the Hawks had their way with the Niners last night in Saettle. But I'll reserve judgment about which is the better team until they meet again on December 8 at Candlestick.

Today's the day. Should be a good game.

Prediction: Niners get to 9 and 4. Hawks drop to 11 and 2.

Go Niners!

Today's the day. Should be a good game.

Prediction: Niners get to 9 and 4. Hawks drop to 11 and 2.

Go Niners!

I don't think the niners have what it takes to beat the hawks even in Frisco...seahawks are tto strong on Def and I rhe 49ers weakness is the qb spot.....

Last edited:
Crap! Was working at my desk downtown until game time, then rushed to a bar in my hood to catch the end of the first quarter. Wish I had seen the post or I'd have joined ya. Rooting against your team of course.

images

Back