• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New XJ front hubs and Jeep bolts

tom from boston

NAXJA Forum User
Well, after a hand full of "I'll take em" emails, I still have the hubs and bolts. So let's try this again.

I bought these for my 94 4.0L AW4 Sport and never used them. There is light surface rust on a couple of areas on one hub. The other is spotless.

Included are 6 of the wickedly annoying 13mm 12pt bolts that secure the hubs. These were $6 each from a discount Jeep parts dealer.

Pics:
dsc_7698_thm.jpg

full res: http://www.snaptom.com/fs/jeep/dsc_7698_std.jpg

dsc_7699_thm.jpg

Full res: http://www.snaptom.com/fs/jeep/dsc_7699_std.jpg

Price: $200 for both hubs and the 6 Jeep bolts.

Such a deal! :)

Pick up only (at least right now, these things are heavy) in Dorchester, MA.

Please PM for more info.

Thanks,
Tom

Sure thing.

Just to confirm - you want the overall length of the screw from just below the head to the tip? I'll measure them up this weekend and PM you.

I'll also confirm the pitch.

-Tom

Underhead length, please. From the base of the flange/head to the end of the screw. The head itself does not count as part of the screw length, unless it's a countersunk head (like a flat head or an oval head, where you have to relieve the surface of the part to accept it.)

5-90

I don't know if this is relates or not but I can give anyone a price on Brand New in the box, manufactured within the last month hubs, for $82.74 a piece + shipping.. with Lifetime warranty - one owner - one warranty..

You'd have to buy the bolts but I'd be happy to supply you with the number to call..

SnowyXJ said:
I don't know if this is relates or not but I can give anyone a price on Brand New in the box, manufactured within the last month hubs, for $82.74 a piece + shipping.. with Lifetime warranty - one owner - one warranty..

You'd have to buy the bolts but I'd be happy to supply you with the number to call..

Dude,
Let me get this straight. You just posted an ad for some random hubs that you're selling in my FS ad? Am I reading this correctly?
Wow, impressively uncool and clueless all at the same time!
-Tom

I'm just trying to help other members out.. I don't benefit from people purchasing the hubs from you or from the store near me.. I'm just trying to let people know that might be interested that you can source them for a good price..

Bill

Back