• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Rubber

Cool. let me know next time your out this way, well gat together and do some wheeling.

I have in the past posted on US Jeeps but usually never get a response. I'll definately let you know next time I head that way and know I have some free time. Do you do any river running?

First - Honestly, I don't really like the red letters on the tires now that they're mounted up... I'm sure they're great tires tho.

Second - Where is this Exit 33 place?

Exit 33 on !-20, there is a bunch of sandy trails there, all gated off and privately owned, you can get a key for $100 per year and wheel there anytime. Its the closest ohv area to columbia, sc.

I was at the Ridge this past weekend. Took one of the boys with me and we went fishing Saturday afternoon instead of what was planed. Do you have me on Facebook? Or my numbers? Was there a ride at 33 Sunday? I saw a red tj woth boggers but I did not see what kinda tow vehicle that was pullin it on I-20 on Sunday about noon in Columbia.

Maybe I missed something... what's the point of a jeepspeed tire in the muddy loose hilly wet rocks of the southeast? Not saying you need to run boggers but a dessert tire?

Back