• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member greeting

Greetings from NJ! Tell us about your rig...

99 four door XJ in red, bone stock at the moment. As soon as the taxes show up, I'll be doing a modest 3" lift and stepping up to 31" tires. Definitely excited to do it considering the flat stock leaves, worn out shocks and studded 225/75 that make it look like a Radio Flyer wagon haha

Welcome from Southern NJ. We look forward to seeing you out on the trails. Hopefully we'll get something going prior to NACFest.

Welcome from Southern NJ. We look forward to seeing you out on the trails. Hopefully we'll get something going prior to NACFest.
I can't wait to get out there on the trails, but with deeply sagging springs and tired...everything,i need to get prepared. Come on tax refund! :speepin:

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and for forgiveness because I didn't see the New Member thread until after I'd already posted!

I can't wait to get out there on the trails, but with deeply sagging springs and tired...everything,i need to get prepared. Come on tax refund! :speepin:

Sounds like you have solid plans in place! Welcome to our little campfire! The wife and I spent some time in Maine during our honeymoon.
I spent time at my grandfather's place in Jackman when I was a kid. Unforgettable experiences there, many of them led me to doing this "jeep stuff"! Before we get too old, I'm taking her up there to see some moose up close. Maine north woods is unreal.!
Rich

Back