• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW Bushwackers

Probably a bit late, but I went to the the website, and clicked "add to cart" to see what the sale price was. Free shipping, 15% off. Their sales are often better than their discount codes. The normal discount code ran the price up to 400something.

the BW flares are nice, but i think im going to make my own once i get my sliders/bumpers. just use some 1.25" tubing and some thin plate to fill the gap. should look pretty good once its all done

Just got done installing these on my 97. I will post pics soon. I am going to bed.

Come on, where's the pics? How much did you cut? How do you like them?

Just got done installing these on my 97. I will post pics soon. I am going to bed.
really? where did you get them from? 4wd.com said that bushwacker made them to order, and they would be drop shipped from the manufaturer. BW pushed the shipping date back to the 1st of july, and then the 7th.

ive got a 3k mile trip coming up on the 9th and have no time to wait. so i canceled my order and am going to resort to the old cut and fold.
Come on, where's the pics? How much did you cut? How do you like them?
the write up doesnt look like there is much room to remove more/less from their guidelines.

really? where did you get them from? 4wd.com said that bushwacker made them to order, and they would be drop shipped from the manufaturer. BW pushed the shipping date back to the 1st of july, and then the 7th.

They told me the same that they would not be in till the 1st, but I checked my order again and they have been shipped and UPS site says should be delivered the 29th. :clap:

do you have a tracking number or anything? on their website it said the order was shipped as well. but the order is drop shipping directly from the manufacturer, so thats not accurate.
yep had a UPS tracking number and when I looked it said in transit on time with a delivery date of the 29th, I did notice that they were not coming from 4wd's warehouse that they were shipped from CO so I am guessing they were shipped straight from Bushwacker to me.

Last edited:
yea... should have been drop shipped. i was FIRST in line (they said) and said my pair wouldnt ship until the 7th. whats going on 4wd?

OT: OVjeeper, your profile says your in ohio. what is the OV in your username for?

Haha well my screen name on every other forum I am on is sf2000xj, apparently I signed up on here years ago and never posted so my account was one of the ones to get deactivated, I tried to get it reactivated but never got a response so I created a new account and the only thing I could come up with was OVjeeper, OV being Ohio Valley.

Sorry it took me a while to get the pictures up. Been busy fixing both XJ's but here is them on my 97 with a 3.5 inch lift and 31's. Now i need bigger tires. Enjoy
IMG_0154.jpg

Could somebody describe how these new fenders attach, especially in the rear. Do they bolt through the outer body panel or do they use brackets like the OEM?

They use some of the factory mount holes. There is two attachments that mount to the body and then you mount the flares to them. These will not work if you have bushwacker cut outs on your xj now.

Back