• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Addition to the family (not a Jeep)

Just for you Flexd...:laugh3:

102_1770.jpg

Notice the shirt!!!!

102_1758.jpg

Way to go Ed!!!:cheers:

congrats Ed! Good lookin fella!

Congrats!! My oldest son just graduated from Virginia Tech and my youngest just started third grade, seems the fun never ends with kids, LOL!

Congrats! Glad baby and mamma are doing fine! :woohoo:

Thanks so much guys. Jack was a surprise. I take some serious medication for my arthritis and they said we'd never have any more children. We were very happy and then the wife starts getting sick every morning. Sure enough, ol' Ed still had the mojo and 38 weeks later we have a baby boy. My wife says he didn't come fast enough. She was sick at least once a day for the 38 weeks. She couldn't eat much so you would have thought I'd have withered away.

I got hosed for the first time last night. Little stinker peed all over me and there is no way to shut it off either. I'm better prepared for next time.

Hopefully I can remain active withing the SEC and continue to enjoy this great club.

Looks good!

I got hosed for the first time last night. Little stinker peed all over me and there is no way to shut it off either. I'm better prepared for next time.

That's fuhhhhuuuuuunay! I'm sure a lot of us have been there. I know I have! Just hopefully they'll change our diapers when we get old and "depends" on it! :gag:

Everything happens for a reason. I'm sure this gift will bring joy and some pain but when he's able to drive and you see em doing stuff most don't in a jeep it's kewl as heck! :cool: BTW my boy was the same weight and 1 or 2" longer.....now @ 15 I look up to him! LOL!

Well get your sleep when ya can! :cheers:

great news Ed, very happy for you and the new jeeper. hope to see you all soon.

i will have a few beers to celebrate after work tonight! :patriot:

Back