• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

needing advice/opinions/numbers

Yella - I tried to have my sarcasm come through!:wave1:

Yella - I tried to have my sarcasm come through!:wave1:

I got the sarcasm...... just wanted to ward off the dingleberries who wouldn't...... :D

I must have been in a subtle mood... I'm sad noone got my "sweet leaf" followed by ":greensmoke" reference either.:confused:

And Skully, my Rusty's experiences were probably 6 years ago, but since the only person I talked to at Rusty's (i.e. the bozo who's customer service "blew") was Rusty himself, I have always presumed the shitey customer service was endemic...:jester:

I have to call bullshit!! Rustys springs are quite good! Just because some people have had issues with SOME of his products does not mean everything of his is bad!! I run his 6.5 springs and am very happy sofar!

You seem to enjoy backing up semi questionable products such as Rustys, and Iron Rock. :banghead:

I have seen a friends Rustys track bar frame mount break in a parking garage with less then 30 miles on it, with absolutely no offroading.

Explain to me why I would want to put something like that on my Jeep knowing that if that were to happen while I was going over 5mph, I would most likely die?

Its not like it just slightly bent. No, the entire thing broke and tore through the entire bracket all at once. Sure you can blame the metal for that one, but that only means Rustys uses subpar material to build his "products."

And this is by no means a rare ocurance.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=970393&highlight=Rustys+trackbar

Namely, look at the last post:
http://naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=244080626&postcount=31

Look at those pictures and tell me you fell comfortable putting that quality of product on your Jeep.

Basically, if Rustys built it themselves, look elsewhere. For a little bit more you can get a quality product that will not fail on you at the worst time.

You seem to enjoy backing up semi questionable products such as Rustys, and Iron Rock. :banghead:

I have seen a friends Rustys track bar frame mount break in a parking garage with less then 30 miles on it, with absolutely no offroading.

Explain to me why I would want to put something like that on my Jeep knowing that if that were to happen while I was going over 5mph, I would most likely die?

Its not like it just slightly bent. No, the entire thing broke and tore through the entire bracket all at once. Sure you can blame the metal for that one, but that only means Rustys uses subpar material to build his "products."

Basically, if Rustys built it themselves, look elsewhere. For a little bit more you can get a quality product that will not fail on you at the worst time.

That is horrible!

I must be the 1 in a 100 fluke that actually has had a good experience with Rusty's :eek:

The only thing I can say is "Knock on Wood" never had a problem. I mostly piece together and build my own stuff any way............

ooooooooh....

i liek them.....

I see you may have a deal -- make sure to disassemble those leaf packs, repaint (with a slipery paint) and reassemble, as they obviously have some rust. They will flex much better, and not annoy everyone you wheel with by their incessant squeakage!

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=970393&highlight=Rustys+trackbar

Namely, look at the last post:
http://naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=244080626&postcount=31

Look at those pictures and tell me you fell comfortable putting that quality of product on your Jeep.

If my shit breaks on me then I will have something bad to say.... untill then, I am not bashing nothing!

My rustys 8in is doing flexing out and riding better then my buddys rockkrawl.I am deffently a pro rustys guy.:worship:

Thanks!! My Rustys springs are flexin like crazy and I am happy with them!! Oh, and my Rustys tracbar/mount has been through several 8+ trails and is doing just fine!! :yelclap:

Back