• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some Prototyping Vehicles! 97-01' XJ and MJ's!

Dang, I was gonna throw my 01 in the mix. It's not exactly pretty, but the roof is straight :D

HPIM1176.jpg

As far as I know my old 91 is still sporting your prototype bumpers and cage :D

I got a 2 door you can use if you need to...

stp85268.jpg

stp85363.jpg

Its still got a straight......... cowl? :laugh:

:anon:

May I request lower door armor? There was a guy in Colorado Springs that used to make it, and I am not all that impressed with the looks of Warrior Products one. If you're developing new stuff, I would just offer that as a suggestion.

May I request lower door armor? There was a guy in Colorado Springs that used to make it, and I am not all that impressed with the looks of Warrior Products one. If you're developing new stuff, I would just offer that as a suggestion.

Too bad you don't live in washington...:cheers:

-Alex

Here is
LongBedMJ.jpg

will it work for the MJ Longbed? I may be able to drive it up and leave it for a couple weeks...Although it isn't extremely pretty it's not too bad...
Let me know...

Guess I will just have to get some of your products during your sale.....I definitely need some of them...

Back