• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a good 4.0....

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
.... since mine sounds like the stage show stomp is going on inside it, im running a renix if it makes a difference....

I got 2 of em that were running when pulled and are headed to the scrapyard this week. They each have over 180K miles on em. Not helping you much huh?

did you get water in it? that's what happened to mine... it's real easy to swap one in that is h.o., it's just plug n' play, and i noticed significant power increase when i did it.
you just keep your original intake manifold, and if you don't want to mess with goin to an exhaust shop, keep the original manifold for that, too.

ive got one with 148k on it in gastonia nc its in my 89 mj $250 complete with everything including engine harness if your interested its been sitting for like ten years but i was going to try to get it to run before i found a 91 mj

Looks like a trip to the PAP is in order Doug. What are you doing this weekend? I could possibly come help you snag one for gas money and maybe lunch.

PAP sunday after fence building @ Tims???

PAP sunday after fence building @ Tims???

Sounds like a winner to me. I know there are several good ones at the ATL North one. And we could possibly steal the DMAX to drive down in, or Dan could drive and pull the little trailer. I would up for driving down in my truck, but I only have 2 seats...

But I will have A/C Before then!

Ice cubes FTW!

Back