• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest T-Shirts.. paging MoparManiac!!!

is this before or after colin said on sunday "psh travis screw you your jeep's broken gimmie your spare driveshaft so i can wheel today"? .!.:D.!.

another worthy submission:

billys036.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are doing a good job of filling this post up with "ideas".... any clue what pic you want to use though?? I kind of like the snow pic, but the other off-camber pic is pretty cool too...

A.

My only beef with the snow pic is the fact that NAC-fest takes place in June. If the event was somewhere in November to March/April or something, then it would be better. But IMHO it just doesn't really fit for the event (although it is a great picture :))

I'm going wheeling with Colin on Sunday and will be taking a ridiculous amount of photos so I think he wants to wait until then to choose a picture.

I like the snow pic because it is in my backyard :yelclap:

:rolleyes: oooookkk tough guy .!.:D.!.

(I'd be giving the same reason if it were my house :D)

edit: just because he beat me doesn't mean i'm editing my post and taking the pictures out .!. :D .!.

ahem... my submissions:

DSC_0780_edited.jpg

DSC_0782_edited.jpg

DSC_0682_edited.jpg

i took these sunday. i have higher res ones that i can tweak more if need be.

Last edited:
I like the 3rd one because he's not winching .!.:D.!.

in all honesty, I agree with your pick, Colin. Great pictures Anthony

If it would come across on a t-shirt the same way as the picture then I'd say yes too.

I really just wanted to use my winch so I chose a crappy line :D

I like the 3rd one because he's not winching .!.:D.!.

in all honesty, I agree with your pick, Colin. Great pictures Anthony
thanks.

i could probably photoshop out the winch cable in either of the pics...

nope, you won't fool me

colin_edited.jpg

Back