• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My SoCalFest 2009 Thread

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
I would really like to thank everyone for a WONderful weekend. You fine Jeepers make weekends like this possible, and I appreciate it. Oh, and for everyone who had to put up with my campfire tom-foolery – sorry! Hey, what can I say? I likes to party, man!

Thanks for doing what you could to help organize things, Josh – you were a big help. Oh, and music trivia was a friggin’ blast hahaha. You are GOOD! You stack rocks well, too… Mr. Pebble.

We had a really good day on Gold Mountain, with no stucks and no breaks. How awesome is that for a 20+ Jeep run? Rick, you did a great job spotting and helping that wacko in the new Dodge out of the garden at John Bull. You are always fun to wheel with. In fact, I think nobody rolled on our run because you weren’t running your rig. You should ride along more often! ;)

Too many cool things happened this weekend for me to mention it all, but NAXJA proved once again that it is chock full of good people who know how to have a good time and love to wheel. You folks are great! :)

I tend to be horrible with names, especially if I hear them for the first time after a six pack or more. However, to everyone I met for the first time this weekend, I had a blast and hope to see you again! Melissa and company was a great crowd, too!

Thanks for stopping by camp, Paul (cashless) and Frankie (shoeless)! I had a great time telling inappropriate jokes and making fun of people with ya! You gotta come over and tip a few with me soon!

Terry, I’m glad your rig treated you right up there! That thing is really nice, and it looks like a beast. It was fun drinkin’ with ya! It was also fun harassing the guy in the Dodge at John Bull – classic.

Johnny, you did a great job leading all those rigs through Gold Mountain – everything went smooth and we all had a great day.

I won a $100.00 gift certificate to Tom Woods, and I’d like to thank both NAXJA and Tom for that :). Super cool!

Oh, and here is my picture album:

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/SkwerlyXJ/SoCalFest 2009/

:woohoo:

i sooo wanted the leather jacket...i got a hat instead

dude had a great time!
good people good times..
shoeless thats his new name now you know that..lol
oh man I fell of the chair on that one....good one..
"give me your shoe.I like your shoe....and the sock too"...hahahahahah

ARM WRESTLING!!!

l_abd7b9b1062942b3a28fcf5c75b6dc35.jpg
l_5ce2e60b654a4ebf900770d168a0a9cf.jpg

Thanks for doing what you could to help organize things, Josh – you were a big help. Oh, and music trivia was a friggin’ blast hahaha. You are GOOD! You stack rocks well, too… Mr. Pebble.

anytime my friend! Name that tune with your host....Kevin3151! Was lots of fun. Pebble or boulder, I still helped :D :moon:

know how i know ure gay... i heard u wouldnt go wheeling cuz u didnt have ur lockers or gears in and tim had to twist ur arm to go ;)

nah... you heard wrong... i didnt wheel mine cuz one of my upper shock mounts was about to fall off, stock brake lines on 6" of lift, bad u joint, no t-case linkage, rear shocks that are for a 3" lift lol, and i just didnt feel comfortable taking it on the trail like that... any pics of this sweet leather jacket?

nah... you heard wrong... i didnt wheel mine cuz one of my upper shock mounts was about to fall off, stock brake lines on 6" of lift, bad u joint, no t-case linkage, rear shocks that are for a 3" lift lol, and i just didnt feel comfortable taking it on the trail like that... any pics of this sweet leather jacket?
haha im jk with you. nah man it was an inside thing. boostamante really wanted the jacket:lickout:

Tell you the truth, i wanted the jacket more than the rock sliders.... balls!:party:[/quote]
lol thats danke:worship:

OK! So this was my first SoCALFest and it was great! Everyone was great and really mad us new comers feel welcome. Thank you ALL.

Even better I won some stufffffff at the raffle....I got a Tom Wood's hat and a sticker!!!! Oh and some other stuff. Good time...good food...GREAT people!

Gold Mountian was a blast. Thanks to Johnny, Josh and Rick.

John Bull was interesting. That guy in the Dodge truck hasta was insane!

Again tanks to all and I look forward to the next get together! :cheers:

Back