• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Lawn

ssjkakkarotx

NAXJA Forum User
DSCN2443.jpg
Yeah not really a point to this post other than to show off my freshly mowed lawn. PLease feel free to add your lawn or garden pictures

Last edited:
Re: uhhh

Oh yeah, base housing.
I see the brown fire plug and electrical boxes.:D
Nicer than the ones I locksmithed at Seymour Johnson.
Those were gross....

Guess when I think "base housing" I think gravel lawns and box houses; you know, like you'd find on a military base.
I do not think full C&G, sidewalks, nice streets, $150K homes, and manicured lawns like you'd find in your average residential neigborhood.

Still, new construction is even more lavish with 2 baths being a minimum...

Last edited:
Zuki-Ron said:
Oh, wow, look at the crop circles ;)
I have four lawn freaks surrounding me. They look down at my place and go :sure:

Very low maintance = more time to go jeep'n :D
I have those guys around me, too.
One day, after I got done mowing for the first time in three weeks, they were all in one guy's garage and one of them yell's, "Where are you gonna put the clippings?"

And in my best Clark Griswold imitation, I yelled back, "Bend over and I'll show you!"
Then, he says, "What did you say to me?"
To which I replied, "I wasn't just talking to you, Mitch!", then hit the button to close the garage door.

Classic.

I just try to have a nice looking yard. It keeps the yard police off my case. I just wish i could do more to it. But base regs say nope. Plus it gets all the local MILF attention. They all stop and check it out during their walks. :)

ssjkakkarotx said:
I just try to have a nice looking yard. It keeps the yard police off my case. I just wish i could do more to it. But base regs say nope.

I still have a couple of Block Captain signs I stole from Ft. Bliss if you wanna borrow them. :D:D:D

Okie Terry said:
I have those guys around me, too.
One day, after I got done mowing for the first time in three weeks, they were all in one guy's garage and one of them yell's, "Where are you gonna put the clippings?"

And in my best Clark Griswold imitation, I yelled back, "Bend over and I'll show you!"
Then, he says, "What did you say to me?"
To which I replied, "I wasn't just talking to you, Mitch!", then hit the button to close the garage door.

Classic.

If that really went down like that, I admire you sir. I have been waiting ten years to steal that line.

ssktradox or whoever started this thread: You are an overachiever. If my lawn ever looks like that I will hire mexicans immediatley. :cool:

Dirt said:
...ssktradox or whoever started this thread: You are an overachiever. If my lawn ever looks like that I will hire mexicans immediatley. :cool:

If he's an over achiever, what does my yard say about me?
Other than I need more rocks... :D
yardandsunroom_008.sized.jpg

yardandsunroom_007.sized.jpg

yardandsunroom_009.sized.jpg

It says the little lady is a slave driver......
BTW, John, you missed a spot.
The rest looks good, though.:thumbup:.
No wonder Moab seems to be getting easier.
SS's yard looks good, as well.

Back