• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC's newest addition!

Fresh pic from home:

HPIM1142.jpg

Congrats man!!!

What does his sister think??

Byron, my wifye thinks you look too young to have babies....

Haha! I got the same reaction from Heather!

"THAT's Byron? For some reason I thought he was older than that."

:)

Big sister loves him. She wouldn't leave Kim's mom alone when she was holding him.

HPIM1140.jpg

Not-as-big sister is not impressed. She is going to have to learn to split attention with him.

Don't worry guys, everyone thinks I look 18 :D I had to show my wedding ring and pictures of my girls to a classmate who didn't believe I was married and had kids.

The 3rd day Bubba was home, Reaghan tearfully told us, "You've woo-end my life". She was 4 at the time.

Good times!:yelclap:

Our oldest two love having the twins home.. but the oldest daughter was mad about our son being born. The first time she saw him, she started crying that she wanted a sister....

Congrats again Byron. Also, I see that in your first posted pic of you and your son you are sporting a MWC shirt.....way to represent!

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Congrats again Byron. Also, I see that in your first posted pic of you and your son you are sporting a MWC shirt.....way to represent!
Thanks! When I walked out with the WF08 shirt on, Kim just rolled her eyes and said "Gotta represent NAXJA don't you" and then muttered under her breath :D

Back