• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More TSF Pics

Great Scott!
doc.JPG
:confused1

nodor said:
so whats with the guy and the open hood>?

He just thought it looked cool, and it made it more fun to run the trail that way.:confused1

Which one? the blue or white one? Blue = overheated White = because i wanted to.

nodor said:
I figured it was a heat issue, just more wondering about the "cans" under the hood.

Those are the first production run of the "Mojo hood spacers". If your interested in a pair, I'm sure he can make you some in no time at all. Has to be the only fabricated part that is actually more fun to make, than it is to use. :D

Dvipercop said:
Those are the first production run of the "Mojo hood spacers". If your interested in a pair, I'm sure he can make you some in no time at all. Has to be the only fabricated part that is actually more fun to make, than it is to use. :D

If you've got the bigger budget, Buckshot Fabrication, Inc. has a kickass open-air kit that includes a perforated radiator. :D

ECKSJAY said:
If you've got the bigger budget, Buckshot Fabrication, Inc. has a kickass open-air kit that includes a perforated radiator. :D

The sad part is, I actually had to re-read that a few times to fully get the joke. :( Must be a bad combo of the late night and few hours of sleep in the last few days. I'm getting slow in my old(er) age.... :)

Back