• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Money for xj build.

fullthrottle88

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a afternoon and weekend job to help finance my build. Wife shut down the allowance so second is my next option. Not picky on wage, hours, or job. Just want to make a little extra money. Give me a call at 719-472-4568 if you know someone or if your are that someone that needs a extra hand on a job.

damn bro.. you're sure as hell dedicated wish I could help ya but I'm out of a job my self right now... why can't we all just not make a commune of xj's in the hills and just wheel during the day and drink beer around the campfire at night?

damn bro.. you're sure as hell dedicated wish I could help ya but I'm out of a job my self right now... why can't we all just not make a commune of xj's in the hills and just wheel during the day and drink beer around the campfire at night?
well... it all boils down to the fact that the money has gotta come from somewhere.... but in a perfect world....:D

just bum gas and parts money
funny-hobo.jpg

just bum gas and parts money
funny-hobo.jpg
whats messed up is these guys make 2 or 3 hundred dollars a day, just begging.....
we watched a guy dirty as hell raggy clothes, bumming it. he started walking so we randomly decided to follow him. he went a block down the road and got into his benz and took off!!!
lazy fawks!!!
but whats funny. i give money to people that come up with funny signs like that one!!!

whats messed up is these guys make 2 or 3 hundred dollars a day, just begging.....
we watched a guy dirty as hell raggy clothes, bumming it. he started walking so we randomly decided to follow him. he went a block down the road and got into his benz and took off!!!
lazy fawks!!!
but whats funny. i give money to people that come up with funny signs like that one!!!
it's all in the marketing:)

lazy fawks!!!
lady in vegas got audited for doing that....big trouble

lazy fawks!!!

he just paid his car payment is 2-3 days lol. but yeah i only give money to that ones, that either dont smoke or drink or that are straight about drinking and say need money for beer. no money for smokers though idk.

he just paid his car payment is 2-3 days lol
it was when i was younger and i was pretty dumb... we were debating on beating his ass and taking his money... just because of the situation. but now that i look back at it. im glad we didnt! karma is a bitch!
but what i wanna know is what his house looked like?
dude is ballin but... he begs for his.
i guess its all about self respect.
i would rather work for mine!

From the look on your wife's face last weekend, I'm surprised she's letting you keep that Jeep at all haha

Maybe you could ge a job testing jeep parts? We all know you can break em!:laugh3:

Back