• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Modified ARB XJ front bumper

If we're going to get technical, and since asking questions in a "For Sale" thread is not appropriate in your eyes, I'm just wondering how you bypassed this little line from the Forum Rules.
Rudeness toward another Forum participant will not be tolerated. Any participant who is intentionally unpleasant, obscene, or disruptive will receive one (1) warning. Any participant who offends after receiving a warning may be suspended for a period of time determined by the BOD, or banned permanently without further warning.

:soapbox::flame:

The three of us are friends its all good.

But back on topic,

Please someone buy my bumper.

What do you think the bumper weights?
My unmodified ARB weighs in at around 75- 85 lbs- guessing. I did the install solo, so it's not unmanageable and my springs don't appear to be sagging under the weight.

My unmodified ARB weighs in at around 75- 85 lbs- guessing. I did the install solo, so it's not unmanageable and my springs don't appear to be sagging under the weight.

Hmm, I would have thought it was more than that, I never weighed mine though.

I installed min solo as well and its prolly about 10 lbs lighter than stock. Id say about 75 now but i will have to have it weighed at fedex in order to tell.

BTW ive been out of Internet the past few days so thats why i have not responded, due to ice storms i am using a friends computer to type this. Please be patient if interested.

It uses the original ARB mounting points, but i use Aftermarket stock style tow hook brackets over the arb mounts, these tow hooks are reinforced and are tied in to the rear most tie in bolt.

I installed min solo as well and its prolly about 10 lbs lighter than stock. Id say about 75 now but i will have to have it weighed at fedex in order to tell.

Lighter than the stock?? Really, that is awesome.... that may have just changed my mind about it then. Now if only I could get it without the winch mount and a reciever:exclamati

When i say stock i mean stock arb not stock xj FYI, I was originally going to get all the holes closed for the winch, but there is no way to put a receiver in it cause there is not middle x member to tie it in to for strength. i will still get the holes sealed up for you but i will have to raise the price accordingly.

PM sent

Back