• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Modified ARB XJ front bumper

xtrememtbiker85

NAXJA Forum User
Description
I have an ARB front bumper for a 96 and older xj but it will fit a 97 to 01 xj. It is originally a winch bumper and can still be used as a winch bumper but i removed the fair lead attachment for use of my own fair lead rollers. I have also removed the stock tow hooks and high lined the bumper by removing the lower skits of it. I removed the hooks cause they bent while wheeling once and i had plans to make my own tie ins with better hooks but plans have changed. It currently comes with reinforced Tomken Stock style tow hook brackets and hooks that fit right over the arb mounts. I trust these more than the stock arb hooks. Its could use a coat of paint but its in great shape.
$600 obo

DSCN3032.jpg

DSCN3033.jpg

More
View Original Listing

Interested in bumper but to far away and short of cash. Nice rig, but sorry to highjack, did you run your exhaust out you rear bumper? It looks good and functional. What kind of rear bumper if you dont mind. Good luck on the sale.:wave1:

If your seriously interested i can always figure out a shipping cost.

As far as my exhaust goes, i actually just had that done. I cut a 3" hole in the rocker and lined it with pipe i had welded in, then i had a shop run 2.5" pipe with a new muffler and run the tip out the 1/4. I was tired of dragging it on the ground. No rattles and fully welded/warrantied exhaust by one of the best local shops. Its a Detoursusa.com XJ Slimline Rear bumper and tire carrier.

Last edited:
if i may ask, what's the reason for selling? the jeep looks very very clean.

I am changing the front end to the Beijing Jeep 2500 front end and its not going to fit right because of the grille style. I am having a custom bumper made by AJs offroad.

that'll look sweet. please post a picture of the final product.

I've always loved that jeep, looks awesome!!! Free bump

Are those ZJ or custom front seats?
And of course, your XJ looks great.

Just guessin here, but I don't see why he would mind? Just consider them all free bumps. I know if it were me, I'd sure be fine with it. This is my final "clutter" post, however. :)

Bump for an awesome looking jeep.. Hope you sell your bumper... Post some pics or a write up on the 2500 conversion... No one has done a good one yet, or I jst can't find it...

Bump for an awesome looking jeep.. Hope you sell your bumper... Post some pics or a write up on the 2500 conversion... No one has done a good one yet, or I jst can't find it...

x2 id like to see a nice 2500 conversion.

Wow i guess that i forgot to click the instant email notification button. Thanks for the compliments everyone. I will do a write up when i get the front end ready to install and the ajs bumper. I did put my exhaust through the 1/4 and i have WJ limited seats. But i really need to sell this bumper so anyone please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Thanks everyone.

no but i see you are a universal asshole

If we're going to get technical, and since asking questions in a "For Sale" thread is not appropriate in your eyes, I'm just wondering how you bypassed this little line from the Forum Rules.
Rudeness toward another Forum participant will not be tolerated. Any participant who is intentionally unpleasant, obscene, or disruptive will receive one (1) warning. Any participant who offends after receiving a warning may be suspended for a period of time determined by the BOD, or banned permanently without further warning.

:soapbox::flame:

Back