• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moderators are on top of it

None....
I just watch a new person try to post and start several thread and before they were even up they were deleted. Whoever the moderator is that is doing that, WOW your on top of it. Good job.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

0313 said:
I just watch a new person try to post and start several thread and before they were even up they were deleted. Whoever the moderator is that is doing that, WOW your on top of it. Good job.

Yeah been kind of fun watching

hello.jpg

0313 said:

Yes they are.

Thanks to the Mods!

Fergie

All due credit to the Mod Gods (they've definitely earned it!) but when I see posts like that damn fool was putting up, it only serves to remind me that some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them...

I once had my condition summed up here as a "low tolerance for humanity." Partially true - I just can't stand the skinsacks that feel like a fun time is pestering other people.

I guess I'm just cranky. On the upside, I'll deal with anyone who has anything intelligent to say...

5-90

I am going to have to remember that quote

some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them

hmmm...maybe the mods should cut-off new registrations for a few hours... They're still gettin thru... :D

Funny Shite!

Back