• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc jeep parts, mostly $10 items

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
Cleaning up garage, found all this, don't need it, would like it gone. please don't ask me to ship this crap, I will take paypal, but would prefer cash. PM me, no dibs.

Justin

1. Sway bar end links, never used, need bracket for sway bar side. measure 10in center to center. I believe they came with an old rough country lift. $10 ?

CAM00893.jpg

2. Pioneer head unit with remote, still works, came in one of my old Cherokees DEH-P6600 $10

CAM00891.jpg

3. Polk audio DB650 6.5in speakers. were also in the doors of one of my old xj's. I only have one grill for it too. $10

CAM00892.jpg

4. TJ factory fog/driving lights. I "THINK" they work, cant remember, had them for at least 6-7 years and haven't used them. $10 (see first pic)

5. Cheap "navigator" lights with covers, these do work, also sitting for at least 6-7 years $10

CAM00894.jpg

6. Factory neutral safety switch for a late model AW4. probably needs to be cleaned. $20 ? (see first pic)

7. WJ 2in budget boost off my wifes grand Cherokee. I ran these with stock shocks, front and back spacers, used for many years, still work. $40 firm

CAM00755.jpg

8. I have a compass/temp/map lights/auto dimm rear view mirror I was going to try and make work in my jeep, but never did. I cant remember if I got it from a TJ wrangler or a sebring convertible. I do not have the pigtail for it, and I think it was self contained, i.e. only needs power-ground-key on-and panel illumination. But like I said, I cant remember what car it came from. $10 ?

CAM00895.jpg

I live in highland, and work in Ontario.

the neutral safety is from a late model as stated... anything 97 and newer I think even some 96's had that style plug

Back