• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mickey Thompson, BFG, Dick Cepek

$225 each for 5 285/75R16 BFG MT's special order for all of our local shops...seems like alot to me? Those would be 33.1"x11.3"On 8" R16

i cant wait until a few months wi\hen the new dick cepek's come out the "CRUSHER" tread desigh are bones and sidewall are skull and crossbones... pretty sweet looking...

BFG MT's = good 2 go for most situations.

They work and have good wall flex, but they are not impenetrable. On my second set, and like them. Next set will be some thornbirds:gag:

Smittty9785 said:
i cant wait until a few months wi\hen the new dick cepek's come out the "CRUSHER" tread desigh are bones and sidewall are skull and crossbones... pretty sweet looking...

:piratefla damn, why didn't you post that before I ordered....haha

im not sure if they are on the internet yet. im sure they are but i work at a tire store and their catelog came in and i noticed those tires. the biggest they make them in is a 35"

found it
4z9kwfb.jpg

Back