• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

membership problems

HilltopXJ

NAXJA Member #950
I got all my info in the mail but I still cant seem to get into the member areas.
And it doesnt say member by my name. Whats the Prob?

Thanks Scott

Congrats on joining NAXJA! Once it is received at the Membership Directors place, he processes them and adds them. I believe he normally does them on the week-ends. If it has been a while, you may want to email [email protected] to see if there are any issues.

Glenn

Thanks for the welcome :cheers: . Love that talkmilitary site :us: . Been meaning to join NAXJA for almost 2 years but havent gotten around to it. Now Im in. (I think). I have emailed that address have seen no reply. Maybe I'll try again.

scott

Scott,
Gotcha all straightened out. Sorry bout that!
Skorpyo

Similar problem as Hilltop. I've been cleared as 'badger' with access number
78747327 but still can't get into Member Forum. Keep getting an 'access denied'. Also, I'd like to order another NAXJA sticker for my other XJ. Any available?

Hey Badger, welcome aboard!

"If it has been a while, you may want to email [email protected] to see if there are any issues." Good advice... Skorpyo is the one who can help you out both with the access issue and with another sticker.

Thanks for joining!

Woody
NAXJA President

badger said:
Similar problem as Hilltop. I've been cleared as 'badger' with access number
78747327 but still can't get into Member Forum. Keep getting an 'access denied'. Also, I'd like to order another NAXJA sticker for my other XJ. Any available?

Yer all setup now Badger. I noticed you joined NAXJA back in march, but didn't register on the forums till the 8th of this month. Probably why I couldn't find a forum account to upgrade for ya! All taken care of now.
Skorpyo

Back