• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

masta' bruces tc skid.

Now that is fuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Those look good dude!

Do ya do custom work too?

Thanks! We can do custom work, we've done a few things but have the ability to do a lot. What do you have in mind?

Thanks! We can do custom work, we've done a few things but have the ability to do a lot. What do you have in mind?

Nothing concrete until I get my long arm kit on. My Tcase skid is a warn and took one good hit and it is bent up. I also have an engine and transmission skid that may need changed/redone. My cat also took some good hits also. I maybe interested in a full belly setup I guess is where I'm going with this.

Again, nothing concrete so once I'm there we'll talk more. Thanks!

Nothing concrete until I get my long arm kit on. My Tcase skid is a warn and took one good hit and it is bent up. I also have an engine and transmission skid that may need changed/redone. My cat also took some good hits also. I maybe interested in a full belly setup I guess is where I'm going with this.

Again, nothing concrete so once I'm there we'll talk more. Thanks!

Ok cool. We are working on a full "belly skid" that will be made from 1/4" and 3/16" steel.

tell me more. spy photos? drawings?

tell me more. spy photos? drawings?

Sure...here is our professionally drawn layout of the skid...

bellyskid.jpg

HAHA!!!!!!! :roll:

must be the censored version. easy product suggestion, lca skids. tack and go!

me wants some of dat!

Nice Bruce! :worship:

If that belly skid works with a Long arm kit then we may be in bizness!

How about using a mini-uni-boat approach, a skid/slider from rocker to rocker covering all of the belly too? :shhh:

Nice Bruce! :worship:

If that belly skid works with a Long arm kit then we may be in bizness!

How about using a mini-uni-boat approach, a skid/slider from rocker to rocker covering all of the belly too? :shhh:

I agree, that would be awesome. One thing I hate about sliders is that they seem to put a lot of leverage on the frame bolt holes. It would be better to have a full boat bottom because it would act like a seesaw.. Upward force on one frame rail, downward on the other.

You should suggest that in here http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=952437&

Back