• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 26th Southern NAC M&G Shady Maple Smorgasbord

it was a good time. so who ate dinner last night. i didn't i was not hungry at all. we did stop on the way home for a wine tasting. i was thinking what about a brewery for the next m&g

it was a good time. so who ate dinner last night. i didn't i was not hungry at all. we did stop on the way home for a wine tasting. i was thinking what about a brewery for the next m&g

no I didn't I had a 5 course smorgasborg...

Gotta say I had a great time yesterday. Always great to see everyone and meet a few new people. We do have to do this more often, at different places.

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time on a lighter note the car i helped finish up didn't blow up on the dyno Saturday lol

Great seeing evryone, as always! Yeah, we werent too hungry for the rest of the day either....Glad I brought the 01 out to shake the miles down, now I know the toe-in needs just a little tweaking and I'm there! See you all at NacFest, if not sooner! Great idea and venue, BTW, that was the right place to do this!.
Rich

Back