• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 26th Northern NAC M&G: J Michaels Family Sports Pub

mini=man

NAXJA Forum User
I figure we've had a good string of M&G's lately and let's do another one.

J Michael's is in Windham New Hampshire and has incredible chicken wings and burgers. Their prices are fair, and you can even order a plate of 50 wings for $32.99. They're a family based resturaunt and always have some kind of game playing on the TV's around the room.

Their menu can be found here.

J Michael's Family Sports Pub
57 Rockingham Rd
Windham, NH 03087

Lets go for March 26th at 4pm
If enough people can''t make it that day or want to change it let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: March 26th M&G: J Michaels Family Sports Pub

If we have too many meet and greets we're going to be sick of each other by Nac-fest.
Haha! I was almost thinking the same thing.
I won't make it at 4pm on a Saturday. You 'gents that do go have fun!

Keith, I forgot to ask you earlier... I know the general area, but not this place specifically, offhand... lots of parking?? Pano's, for example, has awesome food, but it's really not big enough for a M&G. Just asking because I'd hate to have 20 people want to go to this, then get there to realize there's only enough spots available for 15. Plus space inside, etc

I'm down though :thumbup:

What time works for you Mr Prez? I just tossed out a time for the sake of having it there.

Parking is similar to Pano's but there is other parking lots directly across the street and next to it that I park in when it's busy. There's two floors there, but I have never been in the basement portion of the place. If we have enough people to make this happen I'll go there and see what can be done b=for seating before hand.

ok cool. As long as we aren't stepping on anyone's toes with the other lots that'll probably be fine. Is it the place across from the gun shop that closed down a while back?

Yes, there is/was Lee's Gun shop. I know there is a key place and a Fastenal, and right next door is a gas station. And I goofed on what road I told you when I was talking to you earlier. It's RT 28 :doh:
Here's the Google map of it. It's the small place next to the dunks/gas station

gotcha. That's what I was thinking, ok. Sounds good to me! I oughta be there, hopefully we get a good turnout!!

im out, got work on saturdays. if it were to change to a sunday i'd be in

I'm so glad the Northern NAC guys have so many meet and greets, it makes up for all the wheeling we don't do...

I'm so glad the Northern NAC guys have so many meet and greets, it makes up for all the wheeling we don't do...
speak for yourself :moon:

might make it to this, depends on how terrible the weather is. The worse it is the more likely I will show up.

I'll try to make my way up, it would be nice to meet some more fellow wheelers in the area. I probably won't know for sure until that week, I'll be sure to check back about times, etc.

Back