• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 12th - Portland Area Meet & Greet Thread

Depending on my scheduling, I should be able to make this one. If so, this will be my last meet and greet for a very long time. As in 4 years or so. I ship out for Marine boot camp on Monday, March 19. So I will be consuming copious amounts alcohol between now and then. :D

what MOS did you sighn up for?

hey josh, im gonna make this meet'n greet, so bring $25 for those hood vents.

PS: or i'll trade 'em for that nifty 28mm swaybar youve got

streetpirate said:
hey josh, im gonna make this meet'n greet, so bring $25 for those hood vents.

PS: or i'll trade 'em for that nifty 28mm swaybar youve got
No sorry Dan, I found a use for that swaybar on another Jeep I should be picking up sometime this week! I will be at the meet & greet though to exchange some money for those hood vents. See ya there.

Really isn't a need to edit that - you've already made the correction.

Anyone who's paying attention can see that the location has changed.

WheelinJR said:
Remember guys, Hazel Dell, not Gresham like the first post says

Someday I'll get a mod to edit that...

Maybe instead of an edit you can post up a new thread with the new info...and we'll just close the long thread that's going on. ;) I've found it a lot easier to just pick a location/time far enough in advance that people can make plans instead of changing 3 days prior. :) If someone can't make it, tough. There will be more. :clap:

Well, I tried to grab the Banquet room at the Hazel Dell Round Table but both of their rooms are already spoken for.

The manager said if we want reservations call early in the morning or the day before at the Hazel Dell location.

See you guys there.

Good turnout, decent Round Table.

However I have to say, HAZEL DELL SUCKS. All that construction all over, I was weaving thru neighborhoods trying to figure out how the hell to get outta there. One guy was following me and that damn stoplight wouldn't change, so after sitting there forever I decided F it, and ran the damn thing. I was just guessing on the turns and stuff, glad it worked out.

I think I left my pizza on the roof of my Jeep when I left too, haha

Only in Hazel Dell , can you here the mystery clank on the possesed jeep LOL. Funny to see everyone on thier knees while i drive in circles. Thanks for your help. Ill get my ujoints replaced and we will try it again. Good times.

jeepkid2000 said:
nice turnout. i think 10 or 11 showed up. Brian has a list of who made it.
im thinking next m&g in Camas, on a weekend followed by a night run...

here is the address to the pizza place in camas:
3136 NE 3rd Ave, Camas, WA 98607 (Pizza Palace Inc)

from sandy and I-205, it is the same distance to either Hazel Dell or Camas.
thoughts?

I'm game for that. Tho my opinion would be to keep the meet/greets on the same second monday, and not try to move it to a weekend. Makes it easier to plan. I would be game for the night or day run tho, we could just plan that as a seperate event maybe...

WheelinJR said:
Good turnout, decent Round Table.

However I have to say, HAZEL DELL SUCKS. All that construction all over, I was weaving thru neighborhoods trying to figure out how the hell to get outta there. One guy was following me and that damn stoplight wouldn't change, so after sitting there forever I decided F it, and ran the damn thing. I was just guessing on the turns and stuff, glad it worked out.

I think I left my pizza on the roof of my Jeep when I left too, haha

that was me, i lauged when the pizza took off. i assumed you knew where you were going or at least we would get lost together.

Back