• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Making progress on the MJ

I have managed to get a few things done to the MJ. I installed the rear cargo light and factory fog light/ cargo light switch bezel. Installed a ranger tri fold tonneau cover. Put on new bilsteins up front, along with upper CA's. Found a comp/temp rear view mirror at the yard and installed that as well. I am loving my daily driver! Factory rear step bumper is next on the list. Also grabbed a nice set of oem mud flaps for it. I am going to clean them up and see how I like them. Heres is how its looking now.. Hope to have it out at nac fest for some easy trails.

100_0185.jpg

100_0186.jpg

100_0187.jpg

Dont be fooled its not mint. It has its issues. Although its not nearly as bad as most of them out there! Looking for a MJ 44 for the rear and a non disco 30 for up front. Im going with 355's. Thats about the extent of whats needed on this DD. Besides an ax15 and a stroker down the road sometime. There is alot of life left in the motor so im just gonna keep running it.

He has a really cool Pop who is hooking him up with a set of Canyons... if he behaves himself. ;)

Zj / dark inlay canyons are the best XJ/MJ stock rims ever.

Zj / dark inlay canyons are the best XJ/MJ stock rims ever.

I would give my left one for a set of these........... heck I've got 4 kids, I'd give 'em both!!!

This is one sharp looking MJ!!!!!!!!!!

I have a set, but you'd probably be horrified by their condition, seeing as they're kinda scaley from living in the land of salt for so long.

I really wish my MJ looked like this one... it's perfect.

I would give my left one for a set of these........... heck I've got 4 kids, I'd give 'em both!!!

This is one sharp looking MJ!!!!!!!!!!

Are all the ZJ Canyons dark inlay? I never noticed a difference between my ZJ and TJ Canyons..other than the width.

I'm not sure. I know TJ ones have a sorta raised center while ZJ ones are more flat contour.

My ZJ Canyons look just like the ones on the green jeep. I really like them too. I actually got my set of 4 for a killer deal. Looking for a 5th as a matching spare.
I really like the turbine ( I think), the 10-hole ones from the older model XJ's also.
My 2 top aftermarket wheels are the AR Ventura 3 spokes, and the AR-23's

I've got the 8" TJ Canyons and I really like them. I'm running a 255 tire so I like the width.

Back