• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lucky 777 oh wait -777

Mtb Jak

NAXJA Forum User
good luck and lets hope we make it thro this! :cheers:

well.. even if ya dont have money in the market this WILL effect you...

my etrades still doing good!

haha

itll just effect companys small or large to get short term financing on anything and everything... its locked uppp so much stuff is sitting at our ship yards in those containers because no one can get the financing to buy them up!

Our market is run on credit and confidence. Right now there is just no credit out there. No credit = people scared shitless. People scared shitless = massive panicing and a 777 point drop. Believe me, this will affect everyone.
On a side note I would give my left nut to be where I was last year. Paying rent in my appartment living paycheck to paycheck. Granted my house payment has not been affected by this mess but I got a little extra money, bought a house and invested some. The latter has turned out to be a mistake.

Our market is run on credit and confidence. Right now there is just no credit out there. No credit = people scared shitless. People scared shitless = massive panicing and a 777 point drop. Believe me, this will affect everyone.
On a side note I would give my left nut to be where I was last year. Paying rent in my appartment living paycheck to paycheck. Granted my house payment has not been affected by this mess but I got a little extra money, bought a house and invested some. The latter has turned out to be a mistake.

I guess I'm pretty lucky right now to not have a mortgage or any other bills... Other than rent... If shit gets REAL bad, great depression #2 bad, I'm heading down to Mexico to camp out on the beach, spearfish, surf, and just live it up! Anyone wanna join??

I guess I'm pretty lucky right now to not have a mortgage or any other bills... Other than rent... If shit gets REAL bad, great depression #2 bad, I'm heading down to Mexico to camp out on the beach, spearfish, surf, and just live it up! Anyone wanna join??

I'll stay in the country, but that's kinda my plan. ;)

I'll stay in the country, but that's kinda my plan. ;)

I would stay in the country too, but its just a good reason for me to do something I have wanted to do for a long time...

Hell, Ecksjay has the right idea... get down there BEFORE the Mexicans make it back and leave them with no where to stay ( or jobs, for that matter :D ).

Buy one of those empty conex containers and turn it into an apartment, some guy started up a company to house all those workers on the mex side. Each container has a galley kitchen, bathroom and bedroom/living room, has pluggable setup like a motor home.

Back