• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Stock Parts

XJMilan

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for stock parts so I can part out my XJ unless someone wants to buy it as is. 89 wagoneer. 3.5in rubicon superflex front and rear springs. Rubicon Express fixed upper and lower control arms. Rubicon Express front and rear brake lines. Currie steering. AJ offroad rock rails. C-Rok inner and outer steering brace. D44 with 3.55 & Grizzly locker (brand new gears and locker with zero miles). 31" Goodyear MTR's with 95% tread left. I don't remember the exact mileage but it is around 150,000. Engine is strong. It needs some work for it to run so it will need to get towed as I am just over working on it and the jeep thing in general. Battery is dead as it has been sitting for a year. PM me if you are interested.

Need:
Front Springs
Upper and lower control arms
Steering
Track bar
Sway bar end links
Rear springs
Rear axle
Stock wheels and tires

IMG_0397_zps99ac1ec6.jpg

photo.jpg

i have a stock 89 wagoneer that has $500 worth of back fee's that i will sell you. since you are just going to part it out, take what you need from it, then scrap the rest. let me know if you are interested.

Where on earth are you located?

My jeep is located in Anaheim. I am looking for $1500 obo. Throw me and offer. Thanks for the offer 2stik but I don't want another jeep sitting around just for parts.

i'll give you 100 bucks for the rock rails if you can get em off there in usable condition.

if you want to part it out you can bring it over here and strip it too, i'll make whatever is left go away once it's stripped.

Hi,

I have most of the stock parts you are looking for (I literally just tossed them in the dumpster at our shop last night, but can pull them out today if you want). I have the front and rear springs, control arms, track bar, steering, etc. I am interested in the Currie steering. My phone number is 310-365-3136 and the parts I have are located in Bellflower. I could take them to Anaheim if you would like.

Thanks,

Cole

Thanks for all the offers. I am not setting price on anything until I get all the stock parts put back on and have all the parts ready to sell.

Thanks for all the reply's and offers in this thread and through PM's. It looks like I have everything except a rear axle. I know someone must have a D35 or 8.25 laying around they want to get rid of.

OR

Someone has a D35 or 8.25 looking to upgrade to a D44 with brand new zero miles 3.55 gearing and a grizzly locker.

Once I get everything removed, I will get all my parts together and make a thread with prices. Depending on when I find a rear axle, it will probably be right after the first of the year.

I have a 1990 Dana 35 complete drum to drum. Actually, I have every part you are looking for except stock rear springs.
Location is a factor I'm sure, but I would be willing to drive for a Dana 44.

All pm's have been responded to.

This is not directed at any one person but I am NOT willing to trade my D44 for a D35 straight up.

This D44 is completely rebuilt. New gears, locker, bearings, seals, wheel cylinders, shoes and drums. Zero miles. I have close to a $1000 in just parts. I am asking $500 plus your axle.

If you are interested, PM me and maybe we can work something out. It doesn't hurt to ask but NO D35 for D44 straight up trades.

All pm's have been responded to.

This is not directed at any one person but I am NOT willing to trade my D44 for a D35 straight up.

This D44 is completely rebuilt. New gears, locker, bearings, seals, wheel cylinders, shoes and drums. Zero miles. I have close to a $1000 in just parts. I am asking $500 plus your axle.

If you are interested, PM me and maybe we can work something out. It doesn't hurt to ask but NO D35 for D44 straight up trades.

I have a 8.25 complete with extra 29 spline axles, how much more on top?

Back