• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for geared axles.

BUMP
Me too, if I see any down your way I'll send a message. I hope I can find some up near Boston / NH.

i have a Narrowed HP 60 and a C&C 14 bolt had them under my XJ rear is set up for coils and the front i took all the brackets off to link it under my yota
both have lockers and 5.13's and ballistic covers front has all Dutchman chromoly 35 spline inner and outters.
make some one a good deal on them.

i have a Narrowed HP 60 and a C&C 14 bolt had them under my XJ rear is set up for coils and the front i took all the brackets off to link it under my yota
both have lockers and 5.13's and ballistic covers front has all Dutchman chromoly 35 spline inner and outters.
make some one a good deal on them.

A little more axle than I really wanted but shoot me a price.

Have a dana 30 and a 44 with 4.56 and Aussie lockers front and rear. Front also has wj knuckles steering and raised track bar and mount.

Bob, if you're interested in that set of axles from green95xj on Cape Cod, I'll be heading down to Jersey on the 21st to see DITA and pick up a transmission. I can throw them in the back of my truck for you ;)

Back