• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a T-Case and Crossmember

xylonjay

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1994 XJ 5-speed with the 4.0L and might need a T-Case and or a T-Case Crossmember. Wont know till the transmission guy looks at it first thing tomorrow. If you've got something that might work, I'd like to hear your price. Im in Minneapolis, MN and willing to travel 200 miles or if you are further mabey we could arrange for it to be shipped? Thanks

Do you need a 231 or a 242? I may have what you need. I am in Indy. You can call to discuss.

I have a 91 I am parting out.

Don
317-414-5355 cell#

xylonjay said:
I have a 1994 XJ 5-speed with the 4.0L and might need a T-Case and or a T-Case Crossmember. Wont know till the transmission guy looks at it first thing tomorrow. If you've got something that might work, I'd like to hear your price. Im in Minneapolis, MN and willing to travel 200 miles or if you are further mabey we could arrange for it to be shipped? Thanks
I have an NP231 Transfer Case with it's crossmember out of a 1991 XJ with 123k miles on it in Des Moines, Iowa. It should be the same spline count and everything. I could let the package go for $200 if you came and got it.

It is a 231, I am still waiting for the mechanic to call me an tell me what it is gonna need. I will definately drive to Des Moines if it is what he says I need. Thanks and I will be in touch.

Back