• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift, wheels, tires...

The lift comes with some rustys LCA's but I have the RE's available to upgrade. Both trac bar and shocks should be fine to 6".

Price Drop...
-RE Superflex Adj uppers and fixed lowers. Maybe 300 mi on them and in perfect shape. $450 new, I'll take $330. NOW $300 (Will not split)

-Yakima roof rack. Currently mounted to the stock rack rails. In good shape. $200 Pending

-BFG MT's 33x12.5x15 mounted on a set of mickey thompson knock offs that are painted using VHT rim paint. Tires vary from 35%-50% and the spare is at least 80% mounted on a matching rim. $350. Now $300

-ARB front bumper, seen better days and the winch location is pretty beat up but it would work great as a front armored recovery point and looks good. Has a set of KC lights hanging on it. Take $225 for it. Now $200 or $300 if I fix the winch area.

-Rustys 4.5" lift with lowers and full leaf packs. prob around 20K mi on it. Leafs are in good shape and still rides fine. $300. Pending

-New Rough country shocks for a 3" lift. $40. Pending

-used but good OME NITRO front shocks, one needs a new lower BPE and bushing. $10. Now $80

Wow, Guess I missed a 0 when I listed it, good thing others did as well.

All parts are pending aside from the bumper. Noone needs a good recovery/ winch location?

Anyone interested in just the uppers? $150 takes them

Krawler, PM sent. Chatt, PM replied.

bumper is pulled and awaiting its new owner.

I'd be willing to tow it a little way to make it easier on some.

You want it fixed or not? Would the I40/I81 split be enough?

i gotta get to know more people. thats cool your willing to drive. is there a parts train coming down?

ima have to pass. if you still have it after i get my christmas shopping, then i'll be on it

Back