• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift, Tires, and Wheels on DaBay

Boooo??

Looks like he tried to sell them a while back, had no takers so he listed them on ebay. He merely posted it here so that if someone who couldn't meet the $1k price tag would have a chance to get them for less.

I reeaallly don't see the problem in doing that. Are we supposed to just lose money on things so we can give them to a guy we know???

John, thanks for the backstop, I know we've not seen eye-to-eye in the past necessarily, but you always speak your mind and that deserves respect. I still wanna see that manche you got... I'm still jealous of that purchase.

Oh, and to those in the cheap seats, who aren't commenting either way, and for those posting- sorry for not checking in more. I've been on some fun (read, loopy when awake) drugs for the pain of the broken leg, and every day blends into every other recently. Its my first busted bone, and I'm kinda bummed at how long and how bad the pain is. I'm not stranger to strains, sprains, and even simple fractures... but this thing really sucks.

Oh, and to those in the cheap seats, who aren't commenting either way, and for those posting- sorry for not checking in more. I've been on some fun (read, loopy when awake) drugs for the pain of the broken leg, and every day blends into every other recently. Its my first busted bone, and I'm kinda bummed at how long and how bad the pain is. I'm not stranger to strains, sprains, and even simple fractures... but this thing really sucks.

I am REALLY sorry to here about the broken leg. I just googled your zip code and realized you are not in the Green Valley here in the San Bernardino mtns. You are in the Green Vally near Santa Clarita. Instead of being 20 minutes fom me like I thought, you are like 2-3 hours from me. I still want the tires and my ebay bid is still good. No worries there, I just might be a little more complicated for me to see the tires. Since your THAT far away I should wait until the auction ends before I drive out. I really don't want to spend $50-60 bucks in gas to be outbid the next day. Are you free Monday? If I am the highest bidder at the end of the auction, I am off work Monday and I could come out then. Let me know what will work for you. If you have any pics of the tires, I would appreciate if you could email them to me. [email protected]. Thanks. Good luck on your recovery.

I didn't even know there was a Green Vally in the San Berdoo mountains, lol. I've been hearing all about the one up north around San Fran since I moved here. No sweat on not looking at them.

FWIW, I went through my ebay history... first time I listed them up at $1000, second time at $500, and got no bids either way. So I guess we'll both see how that goes.

Son of @$*!$* !!!!! As I predicted, someone punked me at the last second. I'm glad Pete was able to get more than his asking price and I wont be pissed as long as the person who punked me was a NAXJA guy. Anyone willing to confess? If it's just some yahoo with a bronco or something, I might go postal. I guess that's the game of an auction. It would appear that I am back in the hunt for some 15x8 rims and some 35" mud tires. Anyone else got a sweet deal for me?

What you didn't sit an watch till it was over?

That was the plan until my sons diaper couldn't hold back the mudslide of poo. During the last 3 minutes of the auction I was pulled away from the computer to clean crap off my son, the carpet, the wall, the bed, his blanket, his clothes, and me. (That's right, I said wall). I figured I could walk away from the computer for a moment since NOBODY had bid anything. Well it would seem that I was wrong. The good news is that my son and I are nice and clean now. I'm not sure what to do about the poo stain on the carpet though. It's amazing the velocity and force he can project the brown stuff. I probably should have waited until he was done before I tried to clean him up. Live and learn. I REALLY hope this rim/tire package went to a NAXJA guy.

Bahahah! mudslide of poo.

Glad to hear you sold them Overland. I was just boggled as to why they were posted here and then linked to Ebay. I understand you were trying to get as much as possible. HOpe you get let heals soon.

Julio

That was the plan until my sons diaper couldn't hold back the mudslide of poo. During the last 3 minutes of the auction I was pulled away from the computer to clean crap off my son, the carpet, the wall, the bed, his blanket, his clothes, and me. (That's right, I said wall). I figured I could walk away from the computer for a moment since NOBODY had bid anything. Well it would seem that I was wrong. The good news is that my son and I are nice and clean now. I'm not sure what to do about the poo stain on the carpet though. It's amazing the velocity and force he can project the brown stuff. I probably should have waited until he was done before I tried to clean him up. Live and learn. I REALLY hope this rim/tire package went to a NAXJA guy.

Classic, I have heard a lot of reasons why people have lost the bidding war on EBAY, but this takes the podium. Welcome to fatherhood!

Back