• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Parts - Coils, Leafs, Track Bar, Shackles...

Timless

NAXJA Forum User
I'm pretty tired of tripping over this stuff and wouldn't mind it gone. All prices are pretty firm. If you think I'm off base, I'll entertain offers, but don't low ball me unless you want to be left wondering if I got your PM. All prices exclude shipping from zip 11791.

Rubicon Express RE1310 4.5" Lift Coils - $35 for the pair
They have some surface rust, maybe 8k or so miles, but are otherwise fine. These have a damn near perfect spring rate for an XJ (what I had them on) but unfortunately are not long enough for my latest suspension geometry. Should net 3.5" on a ZJ, 4.5" on an XJ, 5.5" on a TJ. Please confirm.

Rough Country 3" lift springs - $25 for the pair
(No pics yet, will upload) Less surface rust than the 4.5" springs. Have only a few thousand miles, if that. Were on my MJ.

Rubicon Express RE1445 4.5" leaf springs - $70 for the pair
They're fairly rusty and the rear bushings are shot...a known Rubicon Express issue. Leafs have 8k miles or so, but the NE has not been kind to them. Comes with free degree shims. (angle unknown). Shipping these will be pricey. I'd prefer local pickup on them.

RE1660 track bar and RE1665 bracket - $90 for both
Flex Joint was recently rebuilt (and not even run) and is nice and snug. Bushing on axle end is fine too. Track bar has minor paint chips, bracket has some rust where paint lifted. A quick strip and repaint and its good as new.

RE9900 XJ Control Arm Drop Brackets - $70
These were run with some homemade braces. It seems alot of people successfully run them without braces, but I have no first hand experience. With a 6" lift and short arms these things made my rig ride like a dream.

I had to slot out the holes on the L-Shaped braces to get them to fit right. I highly doubt this has any meaningful impact on usability. Paint is chipping as shown. Parts have minor surface rust. Includes all hardware and spacers.

Teraflex 1.5" Drop Shackles - $40
Supposedly these provide 1.5" of lift, but I'm not sure if that means they are 1.5" longer than OEM or actually provide 1.5" of lift @ the axle. I can measure them eye-to-eye if some one really cares.

Minor paint chipping and surface rust like everything else. One of the inner surfaces is bit (like 1/64") gouged from the leaf spring rubbing on it, other wise these are good to go. Bushings are snug. I cannot promise I can find hardware.

Pics are available here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/lift-parts-coils-leafs-track-bar-shackles-2865977/

Back