• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift help in Indy

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, in the process of putting a TNT LA upgrade, tracbar and unibody stiffners on the XJ, and wouldn't mind a hand if anyone is close enough. I can do pretty much all of if except welding the stiffners on, but it always goes easier if you have help.

We're also getting ready to move next week, and I would like to have her done by then since the new place doesn't have a garage, so a 2nd person would definately speed up the process.

If you would be available to lend a hand, or just want to drop by, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my info.

Thanks!

Edit - Beer & pizza on me!

Last edited:
Is this the famous Joe Feathers. LOL What up

Pretty much every day next week at my house. We're moving to Vincennes, and I'm losing my garage, so I'm trying to get it finished up while it's indoors.

I'm on the east side of Indy, by Washington Square Mall.

WELL GEE I WONDER ....lol yes its me ....... howmany other folks ya know with my name ..... bullit...im from the east side so youre thinking of next week .... hmmm i can try and help and maybe get my buddy josh to also ... i work till 5 and im on call that week so its gonna be ruff... i recently moved over to the north west side but i know east side very well .. i see youre getting rid of some 33's also ...hmmm ... if youre not busy this weekend we are going over to cinci to attend a jeep deal with another club we ride with and a swap meet you could prolly get rid of some of your chittt ...

Joe -

Thanks for posting up. Whenever you think you have some free time, give me a call. I'll PM my cell #. This weekend we're going to be down at the new house getting it prepped to move in, but I wish I could head over to Cincy and unload my junk; thanks for the invite.

hey built, im always up for some work too! Im the guy joe was talking bout, ill get with him this weekend and see when we can get down to get that lift installed!

Back