• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let Wheel NWC! October

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This probably could go in the staging area, but this place could use some main page discussion. ;)

Summer seems to be winding down, and I should have some weekends finally freed up. That means it's time to get the jalopy back on the trail.

Who's interested in heading out for a day trip or two next month? Only weekend I'm booked is the 22-23.

I'm feeling a classic TSF trip maybe next weekend, and then perhaps heading North or South later in the month. Maybe Quack Attack, or Elbe Hills.

Discuss / start wrenching.

IMG_0036.jpg

I'm finishing the last of my Jeep maintenance in the next week. If you guys come into WA, I can probably find a way to get out for some wheeling. I'm busy the weekend of Oct 22 also.

I'm out of town through 10/3, but have loose plans to go to TSF with a coworker within a couple weeks after I return. I also usually make a trip to Bend this time of year. So there's wheeling in my future. If you scheduled TSF for the weekend of 10/8, I'd make it happen. Weekend of 10/15 would be better.

i'm lame & have been spending all my time & $$$$$ building my new shop & haven't been out in my jeep for over a year now. :tears:

Come on people. Don't let the NWC die. lack of get together's and the bod not being around are really killing this chapter. let's go out and wheel and try to bring in some new blood.

Whose in for camping 14th-16th? Go up Friday after work and get a hot fire going... And then explore the area Saturday?

Is upper lyda camp still looking like a go for this upcoming weekend? May come out for a saturday of wheeling.
Joe

Back