• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LBL Pics

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
A few pics from lbl to wet your whistle. I'll post more a little later.

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

2011-10-15_12-45-03_47.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

2011-10-15_12-46-48_626.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

Who had the red 2-door?

That is a buddy of mine, Doug.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

I've got some Turkey Bay pics for you. Not of that weekend.
tbay32010broncogulleyflop.jpg

TB050209-064.jpg

100_1494-1.jpg

100_1490.jpg

DSC03596.jpg

This is for the people that hate that Turkey Bay turned from a giant mud bog into a controlled area. There are still plenty of obstacles, and difficult trails.

Whos that guy wearing the Damn Locals shirt?

these pictures remind me of why 31" street tires and intact fender flares are not part of my xj's distant future. sure, it drives nice on the road right now, but once i get my shiznack together, i'm going to have to do some more stuff to it....

Is that rock guarden man made? I love that kinda trail/obsticle.

Yeah it's man made. And trickier than it looks. Damn I miss having an XJ...

yeah i'm not much into man made obstacles like that, i'm more into exploration and stuff, love the fact that if i was on an expedition that something like this would not slow me up though.

everyone made me go through it because its my last wheeling in the SEC

yeah i'm not much into man made obstacles like that, i'm more into exploration and stuff, love the fact that if i was on an expedition that something like this would not slow me up though.

everyone made me go through it because its my last wheeling in the SEC

Well truth be told I'd rather have trailes like lower 2. However, we get what we can around here.

Lower 2 was the rocks to the v-notch and Upper 2 was the huge rock ledge?

Back