• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KC Area Meet & Greet

here is a link to were it talks about it more. I am only going the 28th. But John is going the whole time. You are more than welcome to stay with me the night before, or after if needed. I am a couple hours away from the park but 20 min from cabellas.

http://trailkrawlers4x4.org/tkbbs/viewtopic.php?t=5825

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Oh yeah, cool pic on the homepage of KCJeepers..it was Blakes rig all flexed out...or "yawning" as I like to call it!
which pic is that? and what website? And I will take pics friday.

KSXJ said:
here is a link to were it talks about it more. I am only going the 28th. But John is going the whole time. You are more than welcome to stay with me the night before, or after if needed. I am a couple hours away from the park but 20 min from cabellas.

http://trailkrawlers4x4.org/tkbbs/viewtopic.php?t=5825

which pic is that? and what website? And I will take pics friday.

The pic was on teh opening page/home page of KCjeepers.org a few days back. It was your profile pic. It is not on there now, they must change it periodically. I'll get some detail on what is going on here on my end and get back with ya about wheeling the 28th.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Hey John or Blake, if one of you guys would get me some info on the July 28th run at KS Rocks, I am gonna try really hard to make it. The wife even wants to go this trip, so it should be a go. The 8.8 is done, just needs installed and brake lines ran. If worse comes to worse I will run my locked 8.25. Keep me posted...and lets see some pics of those 36's!! Oh yeah, cool pic on the homepage of KCJeepers..it was Blakes rig all flexed out...or "yawning" as I like to call it!

The July 28th run is not at KSRocks, its at Tuttle Creek

Yeah, I noticed that after I read more into the details. Thanks for the reminder though, my brain tends to get clogged with the various concoctions of malted hops and barley that I run trough my body!!

Hey John and Blake,
PM me your #'s so I can get ahold of ya. I am still planning on going to KS this coming weekend to wheel if I can get all my repairs made. I went yesterday to k-ville and had some loading up issues, I honestly think the muffler shop welded the muffler on backwards!!! Other then a small fuel and tranny leak I am about ready.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
Hey John and Blake,
PM me your #'s so I can get ahold of ya. I am still planning on going to KS this coming weekend to wheel if I can get all my repairs made. I went yesterday to k-ville and had some loading up issues, I honestly think the muffler shop welded the muffler on backwards!!! Other then a small fuel and tranny leak I am about ready.

When will you head down and which way will you go. If you go through KC, we could meet up and follow each other.

what is scary is that I noticed the faint smell of gas Sunday while we were wheeling and pulled over to see where he smell/leak was at...and a jackass pulled up to help smoking a cig :smoker: and then started to aggressively climb around my rig to look for the leak!!!!!! :flame: HAHA!! luckily everyone ran like hell to get our of there and he realized that he had a lit smoke in his mouth......I was about ready to call the insurance company...and a perimedic!!!

Back