• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kargo Master, CB/Ham radios, Engine Parts, Injectors

ADam J

NAXJA Forum User
All prices are OBO. Make an offer.

-- Kargomaster Bushman Steel Roof Rack with custom spare tire mount. Brand New cross bars. $150
-- Kargomaster nylon cargo net sized for the bushman rack ( but would work on other racks.. ) used ONCE for a 10 mile trip. $30

--Uniden Pro520xl CB Radio $50
-- Wilson 1000 Mag mount CB Antenna $50
-- Kenwood TM741a Tri-band amateur transceiver ( 140/440 modules included) $350
-- Larson 2m whip antenna $5
-- Larson 70cm center loaded antenna $15
-- Realistic 100 channel scanner $50
-- Larson scanner antenna $15
-- Front skid plate partially modified for use with a front receiver. ( will not work on an XJ without the receiver)
-- Front Hidden hitch receiver $40 ( plus your air dam if you still have one )
--Chrysler factory service manual for '99 XJ. ( a little dirty, but complete.) $35 (I think it was like $80 new )

All the following are in perfectly good working condition and were replaced as part of the engine rebuild for general purposes. All are original parts and have about 64K on them. Make an offer.. They are just taking up space...

-- Stock Clutch and pressure plate
-- 4.0L crank
-- Water pump
-- oil pump
-- air box
-- camshaft
-- fuel injectors off stock xj (qty=6)
-- 30lb bosch fuel injectors (qty=6) $150 ( have about 3K on them.. )
-- 24lb bosch fuel injectors (qty=2) (brand new, had to buy in an 8 pack.. ) $30 each

Non-jeep:
NordicTrack ski machine.. $75

I'm sure there is more but it's late and I can't remember them right now…

Pictures available of anything upon request.

Located in Castle Rock Colorado

I'm willing to ship as long as the price is right.

Reply here, PM me, or email me at adam(at)junge.freeservers.com

-Adam-

Any pics of that front receiver?
Any while it was on the XJ?
Any chance on seeing what shipping would be to Ogden, Utah 84404?

Thanx!

Which size is the roof rack?

I am very interested, I live in the Bay Area so I need to find out shipping charges.

You still got the Kenwood TM741a for sale? how old is it? got a pic of it? and does it only come with 144/440? can you still get 6m module for it?
Thanks,
Andy [email protected]

ChuckstrPT said:
You still got the Kenwood TM741a for sale? how old is it? got a pic of it? and does it only come with 144/440? can you still get 6m module for it?

Yes I do still have it for sale. I'm not sure if you can still get the modules for it or not... This one has 144 and 440 only. So it still has one available slot. At one point I was planning on getting a 6M module but never did. Available modules were 10M, 6M, 2m, 1.25M, 70cm, and 1.2ghz.

There is a similar unit that is still sold today, it's possible the modules fit the 741A, but I cannot confirm that. I have seen the modules from the 741A on ebay a couple of times...

Here are some pictures:
Radios

ADam J said:
Yes I do still have it for sale. I'm not sure if you can still get the modules for it or not... This one has 144 and 440 only. So it still has one available slot. At one point I was planning on getting a 6M module but never did. Available modules were 10M, 6M, 2m, 1.25M, 70cm, and 1.2ghz.
Here are some pictures:
Radios
Dude,
That's quite a communication set up you have in your jeep. Is that all recreational? or some of that for work??:D

Nothing for work in there... So I guess that makes it recreational :)

I do Volunteer search and rescue for downed aircraft. Lots of comm requirements...

Back