• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas Krawl 5

Whiteknight

NAXJA Forum User
Just giving everyone a long heads up so everyone can take the day off and then the jeeps ready and have a good day of wheeling.
The date is set for the 15th of Sept.

As of right now there will be competions again this year before the trail runs. Hopefully soon the KK5 website will be up soon when it is I will post it

NAXJA
TJ

im hopen to have a new rig built by then. great event. made it last year and it was sweet.

AHHHH..i wanna go..i am actually giong to be in the state this year for this one * in country too*....:lickout:

im excited...now......need to replace my u joints and get ready to brake them again...lol

man you guys are going to make so much fun of my POS..lol.....i :heart: my jeep though....

This is what I'll be wheeling

TheGoat9.jpg

im at work but when i get home if i can remember i will post up a pick of my pos...

i will probably be on a med or easy group im guessin....havent done a fair bit of real whellin in some time....probably be pretty rusty at the wheel

jeepinairman said:
im at work but when i get home if i can remember i will post up a pick of my pos...

i will probably be on a med or easy group im guessin....havent done a fair bit of real whellin in some time....probably be pretty rusty at the wheel

I know a BUNCH of people from your area that will be at the Krawl.

Whiteknight said:
I know a BUNCH of people from your area that will be at the Krawl.
oh im sure man....there are a ton of off roaders in the area...some BIG BIG vehicles....of all kinds.....

i just remembered i dont have any clean pics of the jeep and its freakin dark when i get off work...so pics later....sorry

any case your jeep is wayyyyy better lookin than mine...lol

i will be there along with my tow rig thats having gears installed as we speak or i should say as i write. hopefully going to run the extreme group :) my jeep looks a little different from last time.. lots of body damage. thanks to flatnasty. sept 15 is alot of time to prepare. people should come. alot of people it was a good time and i had a mini me xj along ^ hope to see you all soon
dan

did i happen to say i know longer have my xj?:bawl:

Back